On this day, December 2nd, 1986… I Ryo Hazuki do so swear that I will have my vengeance on the man who killed my father, the man I know only as Lan Di. I will leave this journal as a chronicle of my journey in the hopes that history will remember me, both the good and the bad. And when I have my vengeance, or die in the pursuit of it, history may judge me accordingly.

-Ryo Hazuki (Age 18)

Saturday, December 6, 1986

Dec 6th, 1986



[Start] Revengeance Fund: 5450¥

                Well today could have gone a lot better than it did. I started off with such high hopes for today, I had a lead to chase down, was gonna go fuck up some guy named Charlie, I had a description, some of his hang outs, and I was gonna make shit happen. Instead I pissed away most of the day on a wild goose chase.
                Day started out simple enough, Ine-san made breakfast, I stayed for breakfast, and remembered when my dad got me to start eating my carrots, which who makes carrots for breakfast? C’mon Ine-san, make me some pancakes, or some bacon and eggs. I need protein! Figured this would be the day I made some headroom in my quest.
                On my way through Sakuragaoka I heard a commotion coming from the park, going to investigate I found the delinquents I ran into yesterday, only this time they were harassing Nozomi. And I have to admit, seeing Nozomi stand up to these losers, knowing that they both had about 80 pounds and a foot on her, and her not backing down… kind of hot. I really got to say I was impressed, so I’ve changed my impression of Nozomi, she’s not dumb, she’s pretty smart, but she has a seriously flawed personality that simulates dumb 90% of the time. You know I can at least work with that. So I beat the hell out of these guys right, and it’s funny… you’d think I hadn’t just fucked these guys up yesterday with how quick they were to challenge me to a fight. So I broke out my sweet moves, and when I put one of them on the ground, I kept standing on him while doing my footwork while fighting his buddy. He certainly had a bad day.
                I discovered 2 new capsule toy machines that I had not previously known about, that went about as well as you’d expect. I’m borderline broke here. But I got a Nights figure, and Ristar, so definitely worth it. I walked up and down Dobuita all fucking day and while Charlie certainly gets around and people know of him, he really is hard to find. I checked all the places he seems to go, talked to all the people that he interacts with at those locations, and about all I got out of them was “Yeah he comes around here. He’s also a prick.”
                While I was searching I ran into one of the guys I fought at Heartbeats last night, I instantly wanted nothing to do with him but he apologized and started getting friendly, naturally I had a bad feeling about this. He told me he could lead me to Charlie, for this and no other reason I followed him. And man you could hear Admiral Ackbar yelling for miles, it was a trap. All the guys I fought last night showed jumped me with a few extra guys, and this time they were sober. It didn’t look too good. So after I stomped their heads into the pavement a few times, cracked some ribs, and exploded one guys head with some Hokuto-Shinken that I definitely know thanks to Jump!, I found that one of the guys had a tattoo, and one of the only things I know about Charlie is he has a tattoo. Now I’m looking for a goddam tattoo parlor.
                First off when I find Charlie I’m whipping his ass for being so dam hard to find, second thing I’m gonna do is whip his ass to let him know I mean business, then I’ll ask him about the cartel. Afterwards I should probably whip his ass again to let him know not to fuck with me.
                The money situation is getting seriously dire, so while I’ll be asking around about a tattoo parlor tomorrow, my priority is gonna be finding some money. Between my spending habits, and feeding the goddam cat, and whatever expenses revenge is going to have in the near future, I gotta get this sorted out now before I go flat broke.
                Played the slots today, did pretty well, then I found out I can’t change my slot tokens for cash. So what the fuck do I do with these anyways?
                If I don’t go broke tomorrow I’m gonna be really fucking surprised. Clearly this is Lan Di’s fault. Son of a bitch kills my father, leaving me in charge of a house that is being controlled by the most frugal house keeper ever who may be robbing me without my knowledge, I may be getting more than 500¥ for each day, and she’s skimming off the top. Need to investigate this more fully, tomorrow would probably be a good day to look into it.

[End]Revengeance Fund: 3450¥

No comments:

Post a Comment