On this day, December 2nd, 1986… I Ryo Hazuki do so swear that I will have my vengeance on the man who killed my father, the man I know only as Lan Di. I will leave this journal as a chronicle of my journey in the hopes that history will remember me, both the good and the bad. And when I have my vengeance, or die in the pursuit of it, history may judge me accordingly.

-Ryo Hazuki (Age 18)

Sunday, December 7, 1986

Dec 7th, 1986



[Start] Revengeance Fund: 3950¥

               

                Today man.. whoah today. Now before I go into details, I was trying really hard to stay out of trouble today. No fights, no spending money, just simple questioning to find where the tattoo parlor was. So I went to go buy food to feed the cat, bought a new cassette for my player, and I won 2nd prize from the Tomato store, I got a copy of Space Harrier for the game system Fuku-san keeps in my living room. Please take note that I said MY living room and not OUR. Played the slots a bit, for whatever good it does, and found out that the Tattoo Parlor is in an apartment building called Okayama Heights. So I started looking around for it.

                Also a note, I went to feed the cat and the little brat Megumi was there with the Cat and I went to say hey to her worthless ass and she tells me “Hey Ryo, I named the cat Chibi. Isn’t it great?” I fed the cat and walked away, I’m tired of this little kid and I’m about to kick her fucking teeth in. She stiffs me with care of the cat, makes me name it, then has the nerve to claim that she named it! I’m sorry but there are some things you don’t let go because of principle. I had to get away from her.

                I found an empty parking lot in Dobuita to practice my sweet moves in. Fighting with Fuku-san is fun and all, but I gotta give him a break sometimes. So I got over to the smoke shop and practice, which oddly enough, the smoke shop has no stock inside, there is no displays, what the hell do they sell? Do they sell to order? Like you place an order and the next day you pick up your cigs or whatever? I can’t believe I’m getting hung up on this.

                Kurita-san over at the military surplus store told me he lives at Okayama Heights, and pretty much told me where the tattoo parlor was. Told me it definitely wasn’t on the first floor and the building only has 2 floors. Easy right? I know I said I would just ask around and take the day off, and I really tried, I swear I did. Instead I wound up spending a bunch of money, sucking at Hang On, and QTE. Finally with my Revengeance Fund reaching closer and closer to the dreaded 2000¥ threshold, I decided why not, let’s go fuck with Charlie today.

                I didn’t expect him to be there today, figured I’d go through some song and dance where he won’t be here for awhile for he comes in once a week. Sure enough he was there, but so was the assholes from last night, the ones that jumped me in Dobuita Park. This time they remembered the ass whippin’ I handed them and split like a pair of chop sticks. Charlie was there alright. He was hiding behind a thick curtain, I tried to surprise him but the son of a bitch surprised me instead, I pull the curtain and he immediately attacks me with a knife. Naturally I dodged both strike he makes at me, disarmed him, and the twisted his arm until he told me what I wanted. Which he didn’t tell me shit other than to meet him at You Arcade tomorrow and he’d tell me everything.

                I’m gonna be honest, I’m pretty much expecting a trap so I’m pretty much going there under the assumption that I’m fucking some people up and walking away with nothing. So I’m gonna be pissed before I fight them. They’re gonna have a bad day before I’ve even started.

                After I lef the tattoo parlor, I got ambushed… by Nozomi. She tracked me down, or is stalking me, I have no idea how she knew I was here, although I doubt it has anything to do with me going around asking about a tattoo parlor in Okayama Heights, which I couldn’t find right away despite the huge sign on the side of the building… so she ambushes me on my way out form being awesome right. Starts harping on me about College Exams. Girl you need to back the fuck up… non sexually. My Dad died just over a week ago, I’ve sworn revenge, I got bigger things on my plate to worry about than finishing High school, furthering my education and establishing myself in a career that guarantees a sustainable income. REVENGE! Also don’t care for her attitude, “I know you’re going through a lot but I’m worried about you, also these exams need to be taken seriously lady fucking dah.”

                And no success on the job front. Maybe after I kick the shit out of Charlie and his buddies I’ll get some decent information on something. Must make sure I remember to clean out their wallets after I’m done beating on them. After all that I was pretty tired so I pretty much went home, played my new home version of Space Harrier for a few hours, and now I’m going to bed early.

                Here’s hoping I don’t die tomorrow.



[End]Revengeance Fund: 2570¥

No comments:

Post a Comment